Master of Business Administration with specialization in Marketing and Sales Management
The Master of Business Administration with specialization in Marketing and Sales presents the student with the function, theory and modern practices of the element of trade within organizations. It also develops technical competencies and the ability to make market investigations, marketing planning, sales forecast, and promotion campaigns.
- Manager or director of product development and promotion processes
- Market analyst for the consumption of marketable products
- Director of advertising campaigns, sales operations and consumer relations
- Wholesale and retail products and services seller
- Company Marketing Planner
- Promoter of campaigns and services
- Organizational Marketing and Outreach Supervisor
Please refer to the Academic Catalog for specific admission requirements for this program.